Dates are subject to change, especially outdoor markets if weather conditions aren’t suitable. If you have any questions email email@example.com
You can find out more and have your say online at haveyoursay.kapiticoast.govt.nz/coastal
Watch this space…
- Sat 29 July 2023 10.30am-12.30pm Coastal community values workshop for Raumati, Raumati Bowling Club, 1 Matatua Road, Raumati Beach.
- Sat 1 July 2023 10:30am-12:30pm Ōtaki, Te Horo, Peka Peka: What’s the plan for adapting to coastal hazards? Ōtaki Baptist Church, cnr State Highway 1 and Te Manuao Road, Ōtaki
Sat 6 May 2023 10.30am-12.30pm Coastal workshop for Waikanae-Paraparaumu (Central Adaptation Area), Otaihanga Boating Club, 19 Makora Road, Otaihanga
- Sat 24 Sept 2022 2pm-4pm Coastal workshop for Ōtaki, Te Horo and Peka Peka, Rotary Lounge, 25 Aoraki Street, Ōtaki
- Sat 23 July 2022 11am-2pm Kāpiti-wide coastal hazards public information event, Community Centre, 45 Ocean Road, Paraparaumu Beach. Join the panel and our experts to hear how coastal hazards are affecting our district. Plenty of opportunity to hear about the issues, give your thoughts and ask questions.
- Tues 19 July 2022 11-2pm Garden Court 3, Coastlands Shopping Centre
- Sat 16 July 2022 8am-12noon Waikanae community market
- Sat 9 July 2022 7.30am-12.30pm Paraparaumu Beach Market – CANCELLED due to weather. To be rescheduled in due course.
- Fri 8 July 2022 10am-1pm Garden Court 3, Coastlands Shopping Centre
- Tues 5 July 2022 7pm (online) Paraparaumu-Raumati Community Board*
- Sat 2 July 2022 10am-2pm Paekākāriki market
- Tues 28 June 2022 7pm (online) Paekākāriki Community Board*
- Tues 21 June 2022 7pm (online) Ōtaki Community Board*
- Tues 21 June 2022 7pm (online) Waikanae Community Board*
- Tues 21 June 2022 9.30am-12noon Mahara mid-week market
- Sun 19 June 2022 9am-2pm Ōtaki community market
- Sat 18 June 2022 10am-12noon Ōtaki Library
- Sat 11 June 2022 10am-12noon Paraparaumu Library